- BVP CET Law 2021
- BVP CET Law 2021 - Key Highlights
- BVP CET Law Important Dates 2021
- BVP CET Eligibility Criteria 2021
- BVP CET Law Application Form 2021
- BVP CET Law Exam Pattern 2021
- BVP CET Law 2021 Exam Centres
- BVP CET Law Admit Card 2021
- BVP CET Law Answer Key 2021
- BVP CET Law Cut Off 2021
- BVP CET Law Result 2021
- BVP CET Law Counselling 2021
BVP CET Law 2021
The university conducts the BVP CET Law entrance exam for admitting candidates to its three law courses - BA LLB, BBA LLB and 3-year LLB; the total seat intake for these programmes is 540. BVP CET Law, also known as Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test (Law), will be conducted in online, remote proctored, internet-based test mode. As part of the application process, the candidate will have to get registered, fill in the form, and pay the application fee. Go through the rest of the article to learn the full details of BVP CET Law 2021.
BVP CET Law 2021 - Key Highlights
|Name of the exam||Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test (Law)|
|Other names||BVP CET Law|
|Conducting body||Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed University) (BVDU)|
|Type of exam||Undergraduate|
|Level of Exam||University Level|
|Mode of the exam||Online mode|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Courses offered||BA LLB, BBA LLB, and LLB|
|Intake||The combined seat intake is 540|
BVP CET Law Important Dates 2021
BVP CET Law 2021 Exam Dates
|Last date to submit application form||August 02, 2021|
|Issue of Admit Card||To be notified|
|BVP CET Law 2021 entrance exam||BBA LL and LLB - August 07, 2021
BA LLB - August 08, 2021
|Declaration of BVP CET 2021 result||To be notified|
|Commencement of Counselling||To be notified|
|College start date||To be notified|
BVP CET Eligibility Criteria 2021
BVP CET 2021 eligibility criteria
- The aspirants needs to have passed 10+2 exam from a recognized institute
- The candidate needs to have secured a minimum aggregate of 45% (SC/ST candidates need 40%)
BVP CET Law Application Form 2021
How to fill BVP CET law application form
- Register online - The candidate will need a valid email id and phone number to register.
- Fill the application form - Fill in all the essential fields, including personal, contact and educational details.
- Upload relevant documents - Photograph and signature have to be uploaded as per the given specification.
- Pay the application fee - Pay the exam fee as per your category.
- Submit the form - Recheck your application form for errors and submit it when done.
BVP CET Law Application Fee
|Category||Mode of payment||Application fee|
|General, SC/ST, OBC||
The payment has to be made online using:
BVP CET Law Exam Pattern 2021
BVP CET Law 2021 Exam Pattern
|Mode of exam||Online Computer Based Test or Online Remote Proctored Test|
|Question type||Multiple Choice Type (MCQs)|
|Exam duration||120 minutes|
|Sections covered||English Grammar, Usage and Comprehension
Legal aptitude, Analytical Ability, and Logical Reasoning
Current Legal News and General Knowledge
Social Sciences with an emphasis on Indian Constitution and Political System in India
|Section-wise questions||Each section will have 25 questions|
BVP CET Law 2021 Exam Centres
List of Exam Centres
BVP CET Law Admit Card 2021
How to download BVP CET Law admit card
- Go to the official website and click on admit card download link
- In the login window, enter user ID and Password
- The admit card will be displayed on screen
- Download and take a printout of the hall ticket.
BVP CET Law 2021 Exam Day checklist
- BVP CET admit card 2021
- A photo ID proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID, or Passport.
BVP CET Law Answer Key 2021
Exam officials will release the provisional answer key of BVP CET Law 2021 within a few days of the conduct of the exam. The BVP CET Law 2021 answer key will contain the answers to questions asked in the exam. So the candidate will be able to check their answers with the official version to calculate probable scores and thus chances of admission. For calculation of probable scores, one may refer to the official marking scheme prescribed for the examination.
BVP CET Law Cut Off 2021
BVP CET law cutoff 2018
|LLB ( Self financing)||303|
|LLB ( Non Self financing)||175|
|BA LLB ( Self financing)||180|
|BA LLB ( Non Self financing)||75|
BVP CET Law Result 2021
The university will declare the result of BVP CET 2021 around the 3rd week of August. The BVP CET law 2021 result would be declared in online mode for all candidates who have appeared in the pen-and-paper examination and would be uploaded on the university website. The BVP CET law result 2021 would contain important details like the name, roll number, sectional and overall marks obtained by the student in the entrance examination. Based on marks obtained by the candidate in BVP CET law 2021, merit lists would be prepared which would be considered for counselling and seat allocation.
BVP CET Law Counselling 2021
The counselling of BVP CET law 2021 will be conducted soon after the declaration of entrance exam results. BVP CET law counselling 2021 will be conducted in offline mode, wherein candidates have to report in person at the designated counselling venue in person on the designated day and time. At the time of counselling, the candidate needs to bring all relevant documents with them and participate in the document verification process. The BVP CET law seat allotment 2021 will be conducted based on the merit rank of the candidate and choices opted at the time of counselling.
BVP CET Law Programmes 2021
· B. A. LL.B. (5 year) - 120 seats
· LL.B. (3 years) - 180 seats
- B.B.A. LL.B. (5 year) - 180 seats
- B. A. LL.B. (5 year) - 60 seats