- First Impressions
- MH-CET Law 2022
- MH-CET Law 2022 Exam Calendar
- MH-CET 2021 Eligibility criteria
- MHCET Law 2021 Application Form
- MH-CET Law 2020 Registration Fee
- MH-CET Law 2021 Exam Pattern: For Five-Year LLB
- MH-CET Law 2021 Exam Pattern
- MH-CET Law 2021 Exam Pattern: For Three-Year LLB
- MH-CET Law 2021 Syllabus
- MH-CET Law 2021 Colleges
In terms of the difficulty level, the paper overall was similar to last year with no change in the number of questions
The MHCET Law 2021 Exam will consist of 150 questions with the time available to candidates being 2 hours. There are 5 sections: Legal Aptitude, General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning, English and Mathematics. The exam pattern is given below:
|Section Name||Number of Questions||Marks|
MH-CET Law 2022
The government of Maharashtra will conduct the MH-CET law 2021 exam for admission to the 3-year and 5-year law program in the state of Maharashtra. DTE conducts the MH-CET law exam online. MH-CET was introduced in 2016 by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra as a common entrance test for students seeking admissions to various government law colleges in the state. Nearly 15,000 students write MH-CET (5-year Law) every year.
MH-CET Law 2022 Exam Calendar
|Event||Dates for 5-year Law Course||Dates for 3-year Law Course|
|Online Registration Start||TBA||TBA|
|Online Registration Close||TBA||TBA|
|Last date to edit application & make fee payment||TBA||TBA|
|Hall Ticket Downloading||TBA||TBA|
MH-CET 2021 Eligibility criteria
For MAH LLB (5 Years)
Minimum marks in qualifying exam
- 45%in aggregate for Open, SEBC, and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Category candidates and all India candidates.
- 40%in aggregate for candidate belonging to SC and ST category from Maharashtra state.
- 42%in aggregate for VJNT, SBC, OBC categories belonging to state of Maharashtra
For MAH LLB (3 Years)
- Candidates should have a graduate (or a post graduate degree) in any discipline from any University in Maharashtra established by an act of Parliament or by the State Legislature
- An equivalent national institution recognized as a deemed to be university or foreign university recognized as equivalent to the status of an Indian university by an authority competent to declare equivalence.
- Candidates who have completed Class 10th (SSC) +2 (HSC) education following regular mode can apply for admission to LLB 3 Years, provided they have completed their graduation and/or post graduation through regular mode/open or distance mode.
MHCET Law 2021 Application Form
The MH-CET law 2020 application process will consist of
- Filling up of application form
- Uploading of documents
- Making application fee payment
- Taking a printout of the form
MH-CET Law 2020 Registration Fee
Reserved categories Rs. 600
Mode of payment: The application fee is payable by online mode only, using debit card, credit card, internet banking, IMPS, cash cards/mobile wallet.
MH-CET Law 2021 Exam Pattern: For Five-Year LLB
|Section||No. of Questions|
|Logical &Analytical Reasoning||40|
|General Awareness with Current Affairs||30|
|Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning||40|
MH-CET Law 2021 Exam Pattern
|Language||Marathi and English|
|Type of questions||MCQs|
|Exam duration||2 hours
Extra time will be allotted to several PwD candidates (based on the kind of disability)
|Total number of questions||150|
|Marking scheme||1 mark for each correct answer|
MH-CET Law 2021 Exam Pattern: For Three-Year LLB
|Subject/Topic||Number of questions||Marks|
|Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning||30||30|
|General knowledge with Current Affairs||40||40|
|Logical &Analytical Reasoning||30||30|
MH-CET Law 2021 Syllabus
- Legal aptitude & Legal Reasoning: Indianpolity, including Executive, Judiciary and Legislature, Law propositions with facts, the Constitution, etc.
- General knowledge with Current Affairs: Indian geography, current affairs, latest rules and amendments, etc.
- Logical & Analytical Reasoning: Reasoning by analogy, completing arguments, drawing well-supported conclusions, puzzles, blood relations, series, etc.
- English: Vocabulary, synonyms &antonyms, analogies, idioms &phrases, sentence improvementand rearrangement, fill in the blanks, etc.
- Maths (Only for 5-year LLB): Speed &distance, profit &loss, time &work, Algebra, etc.
MH-CET Law 2021 Colleges
- Government Law College (GLC)
- SVKM's Pravin Gandhi College of Law
- Jitendra Chauhan College of Law
- KC Law College
- Rizvi Law College
- Vivekanand Education Society's College of Law
- ILS Law College
- New Law College, BVP
- DES's Shri Navalmal Firodia Law College
- PES's Modern Law College
- PDEA Law College
- RTM Nagpur University, Nagpur
- Central India College of Law, Nagpur
- Navjeevan Law College, Nashik
- Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad
- Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh College of Law, Amravati